Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just Beautiful

Waxeye on Kowhai in my friends Wellington garden.
In the middle of all the penguin madness I was actually away from home.  Firstly Dr.Phil, the buys' & I went to Wellington to catch up with family & friends & laterly I have been in Gisborne with the boys' having a Spring Break whilst Dr. Phil has been away conferencing.

This years crop of cherry blossoms

 I spent much of my time away chained to a computer wading through all the penguin related email - to date over 2000.  All penguin updates can be found here.  One of the best things about returning home is seeing my Spring time garden - so until I have more time to write a more indept post - just enjoy some lovliness of Spring.
My favourite Dublin Bay climbing Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment